A visit to Bwindi is a magnificent green swathe of dense rainforest and is one of the most biologically diverse areas on earth and a recently proclaimed World Heritage Site. Lake Victoria, and climb into Uganda mountain.
The safari Includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation on full board basis
- Ground transportation in an exclusive 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver / guide
- Bottled water through the safari
- 01 Gorilla permit per person
- Park fees
- Unlimited supply of bottled, drinking water in the vehicle while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on game viewing drives.
- Flying Doctors Cover while on safari
- Airfare to and from Uganda
- Visa to and from Uganda
- Airport tax
- Travel / Medical / Baggage insurance
- All beverages [both alcoholic and non-alcoholic]
- Any activity, meal or accommodation NOT mentioned in the itinerary
- Souvenirs, items of a personal nature
- Comprehensive travel insurance cover
- All personal expenses – laundry, telephones, soft & alcoholic drinks, tips to Camp Staff and gratuity to Guide/Driver
Notes on Gorilla tracking
- Gorilla trekking is a strenuous activity and one should be physically fit to enjoy this tour.
- Minimum gorilla tracking age is 15 years.
- Anyone with signs of communicable diseases will NOT be allowed to track.
- While possession of a gorilla permit is a guarantee of trekking and sighting the gorillas, the quality of the gorilla trekking cannot be guaranteed.
- Maximum time allowed with the gorillas will NOT exceed ONE hour.
We strongly recommend the following
- Rain poncho (lightweight)
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Waterproof trousers
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Leather gardening -type gloves