This safari is a wildlife vacation that features two Game Reserves that are most exclusive private game viewing in Kenya. The Aberdare National Park covers the higher areas of the Aberdare range mountain Range of Central Kenya. The park provides a habitat for elephants, black rhinos, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, black and white colobus monkeys, buffalos, warthogs and bushbucks among others. The Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a 24,000-acre private sweet waters Game Reserve and home to a variety of wild game, bird-life, and exotic flora. This game sanctuary, 270 kilometers from Nairobi is home to all the big five game, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area among any other parks in Kenya. It has a waterhole that is floodlit by night thereby providing an exotic game viewing experience.
The safari includes:
- 3 Nights Accommodation on FB basis
- Transport in a safari van with pop up roof
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide
- PKSHark entry fees in Aberdare and Sweetwaters Conservancy
- Game drives
- Mineral water on safari.
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any other activity or service not mentioned in the inclusions above