Your trek again starts in the cultivated foothills. Upon sighting the gorillas, you will stay with them for a magical hour as they go about their daily life, feeding, playing, resting; raising their young. Coming face to face with a giant silverback must truly be one of the greatest wildlife.
16th June – 30th June
01 July – 31st October
22nd Dec – 2nd Jan
2nd Jan – 31st March
01st Nov- 21st Dec
01st April – 15th June
The safari Includes:
• Airport transfers and assistance at Customs
• Accommodation on Full Board basis
• Kigali City tour
• Private transport in a 4×4 Land cruiser
• Services of an English speaking driver-guide
• One gorilla permit per person
• Unlimited Bottled drinking water while trekking and in vehicle
• All applicable government taxes
• Meals and beverages, other than specified.
• International, regional and local Airfares.
• Airport taxes.
• Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas.
• Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
• Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
• Laundry and other items of a personal nature such drinks, telephone calls ETC
• Personal and baggage insurance.
• Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
• Insurance coverage is available for Baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption at special low cost group rates.
Ruhengeri area is located at 2400 meters above sea level and is chilly early morning and evening. While trekking, it can rain unexpectedly, hence waterproof clothing is a good essential including zip lock bags for cameras and film. You will also need boots that can cope with some mud. Gorilla permits are only confirmed upon payment of a deposit. The balance payable 60 days before trekking dates. (Non-refundable)