Game drives in Ishasha sector, home to the famous tree-climbing lions and the large herds of game. The scenic beauty, the size of the euphorbias and combination of riverine forest, Savannah plain and equatorial forest makes it memorable.
The safari Includes:
- Accommodation on full board basis
- Ground transportation in an exclusive 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver / guide
- 01 Gorilla permit per person
- Park fees
- Unlimited supply of bottled, drinking water in the vehicle while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on game viewing drives.
- Flying Doctors Cover while on safari
- Airfare to and from Uganda
- Visa to Uganda
- Airport tax
- Travel / Medical / Baggage insurance
- All beverages [both alcoholic and non-alcoholic]
- Any activity, meal or accommodation NOT mentioned in the itinerary
- Souvenirs, items of a personal nature
- Comprehensive travel insurance cover
- All personal expenses – laundry, telephones, soft & alcoholic drinks, tips to Camp Staff and gratuity to Guide/Driver
Notes on Gorilla tracking
- Gorilla trekking is a strenuous activity and one should be physically fit to enjoy this tour.
- Minimum gorilla tracking age is 15 years.
- Anyone with signs of communicable diseases will NOT be allowed to track.
- While possession of a gorilla permit is a guarantee of trekking and sighting the gorillas, the quality of the gorilla trekking cannot be guaranteed.
- Maximum time allowed with the gorillas will NOT exceed ONE hour.
We strongly recommend the following:
- Rain poncho (lightweight)
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Waterproof trousers
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Leather gardening -type gloves