Ngorongoro Crater, the largest intact caldera in the world teams with an abundance of wildlife permanently resident on the crater floor. A visit to Ngorongoro Conservation Area with greatest concentration of wildlife.
Price per Pax sharing
Prices in US Dollar (USD)
Adult: 2 Child: 0 Infant: 0
Validity Rates per person sharing
High Season- from
01 July – 31st October
16th June – 30th June
22nd Dec – 2nd Jan
Mid-Season – from
2nd Jan – 31st March
01st Nov- 21st Dec
Low Season from
01st April – 15th June
Optional Extras & Activities per person
Balloon Safari over the Serengeti
1. Arrival transfer from/ to the Kilimanjaro International Airport
2. Met in our unique style with wet towels and ‘bubbly’
3. Complimentary Authentic Branded Safari Hat and safari essentials pack
4. Use of 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser on safari
5. Unlimited supply of bottled, drinking water in the vehicle while on safari
6. Unlimited mileage on game viewing drives.
7. Services of a Professional ENGLISH Speaking guide-driver
8. Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary – FB while on Safari
9. All game drives as specified in the itinerary
10. Park Entry Tickets to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area (incl. ONE FULL DAY crater tour in the Ngorongoro
Crater), the FAMOUS Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara National Park.
11. A FULL day game-viewing drive in the Ngorongoro Crater including a scenic picnic lunch; the Ngorongoro Crater
is home to an abundance of wildlife and a photogenic paradise.
12. Flying Doctors Cover while on Safari
13. Visit to the Oldupai Gorge where hominid footprints believed to be 3.6million years old were found.
1.International or Domestic Flights, Visa Fees and all Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, Telephone, tips
to hotel staff, gratuities to Driver/Guide etc
2.Travel Insurance – we strongly recommend that comprehensive travel insurance be purchased for the duration of
your journey to protect against any missed or delayed flights, illnesses etc that may cause cancellation of your
3. Any expense not expressly specified above.
Vehicles Used on Safari
Specially designed 4x4wd Safari Land cruiser
Custom designed safari land cruiser with pop up roof for maximum game viewing. All vehicles equipped with long range two way HF radios linked to our main offices, cool boxes and fridges, reference guide books & UNLIMITED bottled water.