Prides of lions, herds of Cape buffalo, impala, Thompson gazelles, rhino, giraffes, golden & black-backed jackal, zebra, cheetah, leopard and the spotted hyena freely roam on the crater floor plains.
Price per Pax sharing
Prices in US Dollar (USD)
Adult: 2 Child: 0 Infant: 0
Validity Rates per person sharing
01 Jan – 28th Feb
01 Jul -31st Oct
01 – 31st Dec
01 March – 30th June
01 – 30th November
Optional Extras & Activities per person
Balloon Safari over the Serengeti:
- Arrival transfer from/ to the Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Met in our unique style with wet towels and ‘bubbly’
- Complimentary Authentic Branded Safari Hat and safari essentials pack
- Full Board Accommodation while on safari.
- Park entry fees
- Full day crater tour
- Services of professional English Speaking guide-driver
- Unlimited supply of bottled mineral drinking water in the safari vehicle while on safari
- Unlimited game viewing drives.
- Use of a custom designed pop-up roof Safari Land Cruiser while on safari.
- Flying Doctors cover while on safari
- International flight, passport & visa fees
- Comprehensive travel insurance cover.
- Cultural visit to a Maasai Village ( Manyatta)
- Balloon Safari ride in the Serengeti plains
- All personal expenses – laundry, telephones, soft & alcoholic drinks, tips to Camp Staff and gratuity to Guide/Drive
Please Note: We highly recommend adequate travel insurance
Vehicles we use on Safari
Specially designed 4x4wd Safari Land cruiser
Custom designed safari land cruiser with pop up roof for maximum game viewing. All vehicles equipped with long range two way HF radios linked to our main offices, cool boxes and fridges, reference guide books & UNLIMITED bottled water.