The Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a 24,000-acre private sweet waters Game Reserve and home to a variety of wild game, bird-life, and exotic flora. This game sanctuary, 270 kilometers from Nairobi is home to all the big five game, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area among any other parks in Kenya. It has a waterhole that is floodlit by night thereby providing an exotic game viewing experience.
The safari includes:
- 3 days 2 Nights Accommodation on FB basis at Sweetwaters Serena Camp
- Transport in a safari van with pop up roof
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Game drives
- Pick up and drop off transfers.
- Mineral water on safari.
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any other activity or service not mentioned in the inclusions above